Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

11-5-11

I love you dad today we had fun Melisa is playing with her DS and Lea is getting on to grandmas laptop it is red. Faith is doing I do not know what lol. Mom is talking to grandma. Also grandpa is on the computer he just came from outside And I am doing my blog well here is a pic of Faith doing PSP here is a bear that she did.
    This is mom and dad at there wedding mom look's good in the dress I love you mom and dad very much every day you are gone dad I love you.

Grandma and grandpa are spoiling us just like always I love them even if they do spoil us.

Dad
you are the best dad ever you are  a good dad and a good cowboy I love you very much and hope you well come home safe and sound I love you big hugssssss and kissesssssssssssssssss wen you get home even wen you are over there I love you even wen you are gone I miss you and I love you very much I can not wet till you get home I love you night I kisses you on my pillow and hug you on my pillow every night I miss you night.   

From your monkey booboo I love you night dad I miss you night.

No comments:

Post a Comment