Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

11-23-11

Today I am so happy I only have two or three more pages laft in my book tell it is done I am going to show some pics of us eney were we love going places


                                          







that is the arch that is the greatest pic of the arch that we to toke.  
 here is a pic of Lea a then Faith and then are cat that is out side hes name is nosey because he is so nosey around the house wen he was in the house he poops around the house so we put him out side now he is a out side cat.


This is my cool sister her name is Lea I love her so very much love.
Here is a pic of Faith.     


That is my biggest sister you are the best sister eney one could ask for.
 She is just like mom I want three girls and one boy wen I grow up mom is the best mom ever mom dos not like her pic getting toke so I can not put her on my blog I love you mom here is a pic of my self and then dad then grandma and grandpa and little bet out side we call nosey little bet always it well never change.

that is me the neighbors yard is up for Halloween I love this time of year. 
    This pic now is a pic of my hero dad he is in Afghanistan I  love you dad I hope you can see this I love you here isa pic of you dad you BY YOUR SELF. LOL. 


That is my hero my dad I love you be safe.
    The next pic is of grandma.     


I love you grandma nothing would ever change that from us I love you she is skinny in that pic.
                                       this pic is of little bet he tryes to hert mom every time she gos out there it must hert I would hert if a cat did that to me I stell love you though.


I love this little man I think that is the best pic that we toke of him.
     He is a baby cat I love you nosey not that he can see it but I stell can say it I love you do not get cold out side to nigh. I love you mom thanks for giving me a dad that I need  you and the best mom ever that eney one can ask for I love you.

Dad
I love you be safe you have a family to come home to we are waiting for you big hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and kissessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss wen you get home I love you I well kill you if you sigh back up for it agene I love you come home soon I love you night stay safe.                                                                               

3 comments:

  1. Cute post booboo, bet your getting excited cuz of Christmas coming aren't you? Love you monkey girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited of chrismas I want to know what dad it geting us do you know? I wish mom did not have to go thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete