Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

11-10-11

It has been a ok day. What we have done to day is. Well I woke up and we hugged grandpa for a coupel then mom bought so stuff for us to eat to night mom bought stake grandpa was going to grill but it was to cold to grill so he did them inside and right before dinner are aunt melisa have me and my sister Lea three dolls for 4 littel ones that we do not play with there names were Bubbels and Mary and Molley isent there names just so cute?

So now we have them to day right now but we did not keep there names melisa want there names defferent.

Dad
I love you very much every day that I live I love you be safe and come home safe and sound I love you big hugsssssssssss and kissesssssssssssss for wen you get home I love you I stell kisses and hug my pillow evey night before I go to sleep I love you hero dad and cowboy dad lol I love you have sweet dreams I dream about you every night about us going to holoday world I love you dad.

Mom
I love you every day that I am live I love you we can get through this together I know we can I love you have sweet dreams tonight and I dream about you two every night about a lot of things I love you you are a true angel sent for dad I love you good night big hugssssss and kissesssssssssss before I go to bed.

I love you two very much every day that I live I loveyou two good night dad get some sleep tonight you are going to need it I love you here is a pic of how much I have aged I love you dad here is the pic. That is a pic of me and my earings I love you two very much good night.

From your twos monkey booboo I well blog more tomorrow I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Boo. You said I love you to mom and dad like a hundred time's but you did not say you love me! Love you.

    ReplyDelete