Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

11-12-11

Today has been ok I have been doing my book all day. It has been boring I am going to play wen I get done blogging I just wanted to blog because I did not blog last night cause Faith was on pogo and Lea is to but mom said that I can not yet cause I am not older like them it stinks cause I wont to be able to play the games that my sisters play. I love pogo cause wen Faith plays it I wish that I cod play on there to but mom wont let me I love watching Faith play boiling I know if I was able to I cooed not chat mom has always said that you can not chat for a couple like a year I love you mom even if I am not allowed to play on pogo lot me tell you that website is so fun cause Faith and Lea  have fun wen they play it I know that I wood have fun if they do then I well.

So on with the day I do not know why I started blogging about pogo but it is the BEST EVER I love you pogo. I love you mom and I love you dad here is a pic of all of the family. That guy is are hero are dad and moms husband the girl right by hem is mom the one right in front is my sister Lea and the one in front is Faith and the one in front of every body is me my Nike name is Boo it has for a long time sens I was 1 year old or even younger I do not remember back then I do not even remember last year and I am ten and I do not even remember what we had for lunch yesterday LOL.

Well that is all for tonight I mite blog tomorrow we steel have to do are book I love you mom and I hope you well fell alright tomorrow but nun of us are sens dad is gone but steel I hope this year gos faster then last year did I love you very much every day that I live I love you night.

Dad
I love you and you need to have hope and you need to be safe and sound I love you big hugsssssssssssssss wen you get home and kissesssssssssssssss for wen you get home they are waiting for you they can not wait long so get home soon. I love you I steel Kisses my pillow and hug it to every night last night I kissed it and did not wont to lot go but Lea told me to go to sleep and I hugged you all night last night I woke up just to hug and kiss you night.To day how I woke up is are cat tiger mowed at the door and I got up and picked he up so he wood not wake up Lea cause Faith was awake but Lea woke up and tiger was not in there I amd down blogging to night bey and night dad and mom I love you it is a longer blog to night then ever I know cause my hand is hurting more they all ways I love you dad and mom very much I am going to stop blogging for to night.Night mom and dad I love you both very much night and dad be safe night.

Also dad grandma left to day she well not be back til Monday after noon night dad and mom.                            

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry little Boo, next year you will be 11 and then you will be able to play on Pogo too. Give it time honey you are still just a little monkey. Don't be in such a rush to grow up, you're still my baby.

    Dad and I both love you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOpppss did not mean to do that! What I said was your a true monkey inside and out. Love you. And Don't worry be happy.


    Love you little monkey BooBoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog might have made your hands hurt cuz you wrote so much today but YOU ARE SO CUTE! I love how you write, and blog, and talk, and play, you are a true monkey and I love my monkey sister

    ReplyDelete