Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

10-24-11

Today has been good. So today Lea had to wake up because mom had to go to the doctor and Faith did not get so mom had to wake up Lea. Lea was watching TV when I woke up she was watching a show that we all love. I love you grandma I am going to tall about my grandma here is a pic of her.

Grandma you are funny,playful,nice,a good cook,and a good grandma I love you with all my heart and I always well. this is a pic of my wonderful grandpa. Grandpa you are,nice even if you trey to still are food and you are,good cook you can make food good the best food ever and you can make us giggle all the time and most of all you area good grandpa I love you grandpa.

Dad I love you that is a newer pic of grandpa and grandma I love you dad big hugsssssss and kissesssssssss when you get home are hugs and kisses are waiting for you when you get home.

From you monkey booboo I love you dad good night             

1 comment:

  1. I do love you Boo and will always love you because you are my monkey boo granddaughter and I will not ever have another one like you. I will love you forever and ever.
    Love Grandma.

    ReplyDelete