Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

11-7-11

Well it has been good we all are bummed. wen I woke up Marie Ann was over she is one of grandmas Friends and grandpa was gone but wen he got back he had a desk with hem. So well grandma got the new desk and grandpa got grandmas old one and are aunt Melisa got grandpas old one it is hared to concentrate  I know it is so hared. So here is a pic of my hero my dad and my funny grandpa and my silly grandma I love them all. that is them. Up there the guy with me in that pic is my hero dad my Nike name is boo and it well always well be I do not know why but
 mom Nike named me that from the day that I was born. Well that is all that I can say tonight I love you mom and I well never stop loving you You are a angel sent for dad I love you I mite make you cry but I am sorry.

Dad
I love you and I well never stop I love you. You are a cowboy are cowboy I love you dad big hugssssssssssssss and kissessssssssssss wen you get home I love you dad night sweet dreams and get some sleep tonight.
From you monkey booboo I love you dad be crefull wear you are there in afuganustan I love you dad good night.

2 comments:

  1. I love you Boo. Keep working on your blog baby, you are getting better. I know its been a rough day for us all. I'm sorry I haven't been much help to you girls today.

    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo your getting to be a good little writer yourself! I love you.

    ReplyDelete