Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

11-8-11

it has been a good day we did school we love doing school with mom senc dad is in Afghanistan now it stinks we wont get to do the things that we did wen dad was here I love you dad  mom was going to have the baby's but we fond out that mom lost them. We cred mom went to the lake and sat to think of every thing that had happened. Wen she gt home she had some stuff from the store I love you mom it is ok I do not have to be a big sister I have never been a big sister.

It is cool mom is back so she can tech school we love moms school.

Here is a pic of my mom and dad wen mom stall had the baby's. here mom was going to have twins she has had 4 kid's and she has not had another one senc I was born I am the Little one in the family then it comes Lea then Faith then Sarah.

Sarah is older and moved out of the house but me Faith and Lea is not moved out of the house Faith has to start learning how to drive next year she is scared she wont even touch the steering wheel.

Well I am done for the day so bey. Dad I love you very much every day of my life I love you sweet dream's  go to bed tonight dad I love you hugsssssss and kissessssssssssss wen you get home I love you.
Mom I love you very much I love you every day I love you have good night dream's and you well be in my dream's tonight I love you night mom.

1 comment:

  1. Boo, I love you and your blog. I gave you way to go good job love it and awesome, Because You are doing so good! LOVE you little sister. Lea.

    ReplyDelete