Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

11-13-11

Dad today I righted a letter it well be in by charisma's I love you dad I can not wait till we can go to holiday world let me tell you that was the best day of my life I love you I think of you every day of every month I love you I well never stop loving you how can eney  body not love you? You are the best dad ever know one can ever ask for a better dad then you you are a hero and cowboy a good cook a good singer but most of all you are a great dad and a true cowboy in side I love you dad here is a pic of a bear that Faith played with in PSP mom has not showed me and Lea yet but she said that she was going to let me and Lea do it to but we can not do it just yet mom and us girls have had a lot of stuff on are minds but I know mom is going to tech us how I love you mom take your time you do not have to tech us right now.

So here is a pic of Faith doing PSP.  See dad this is me and a dog that I well name spots I love you dad look up there and see what it said. Did you look at it? So if you did I well tall you what it said just if you could not read it. it said I love you and miss you dad.       From your monkey booboo. Like what it is? I do I love you dad I hope you come home safe and sound short night to night I only have 1 thousand and about 4 hundred in my book left then I am done with it I love you dad I think about you every day that I live and big hugsssssssssssssss and kissesssssssssssssssssssssssss wen you get home I love you very much I kiss and hug it every night wen we are in bed I did not want to let go but Lea made me get off and go to sleep I love you night get some sleep to night come home safe and sound I love you be safe in Afghanistan I love yoou very much go night.

From you monkey Booboo I love you night.     

3 comments:

  1. I love writing my blog I love you mom and Lea and Faith and grandma and grandpa and most of all dad I love you every dad night.

    ReplyDelete