Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11-16-11

To day has been ok. Today I fund out that my book gets to get printed I have 5437 in my book I was so happy wen Faith told me that I get to have my book printed I like writing it is not bad but I think if I make it wear it is in stores wen I get older know body well want to buy it that is what I think.

I do not know what I am going to blog about to night. I am going to show a pic of my aunt Melisa. That is her the girl bey her is Lea she was showing Lea dolls and I toke the pic she is 28 and still plays with dolls but that is her I can not change what peps do she has gave us 5 of her dolls how we got  the first two is we showed grandma how we only had stuffy s to play with so she went to Melisa's room and fund and girl doll and asked do you play with this doll they do not have a doll she said they can play with that one I do not Then grandma said she can find more dolls for you two to play with.

Then Melisa fund a boy dolland said you guys can have this one to I do not play with it often.
We named them Emma and John Edward we just call it Edward for short.

Then she said a couple of days a go that one of her baby's wanted her sister she had Gaven us little doll we never played with them and she said one of her baby's wanted there sister and we had her sister so Melisa said ok you give me back the three little doll and I well give you three bigger dolls to play with but then I said you give us four little dolls to play with she said ok then give me all of the little dolls that you have and I well give you bubbles and Mary and Molly I toke them giving her four little dolls for three dolls that we play with we did not play with the little ones. we like bigger ones better cause they fill more reel.
We done with my talking for to day I well blog tomorrow and if I do not tomorrow then I well the next day Love you my family.

Dad
I love you every day that I live I love you I still kiss and hug my pillow before I go to sleep I love you stay safe and sound come home you have a family to come home to I love you big hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and kissessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss wen youget home I love you night.

Love your monkey booboo bear.             

1 comment:

  1. You are not crazy for seeing what you see, its a gift god gave you before you were even in mommys tummy. We all love you, and sometimes having that stuff around is fun. Sometimes its irritating yes I know but you are gifted. Gifted at seeing what you see, Gifted at singing, and gifted at writing. I love you monkey.

    ReplyDelete