Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

10-21-11.

I am going to tell about my dad my cowboy dad I love my dad here is a pic of him. This is in my aunt and uncles house we were in the living room I love him very much.

To day was good Lea just did her blog and Faith has done her blog to I wanted to do this blog.
Dad is nice,playful, funny and a good cowboy and most of all a good dad and my mom is a good cook, nice,playful, and most of all a good mom I love you mom. Lea is a good playful,nice,laughter and most of all a good sister. Faith is a good singer, cooker,playful and most of all a good sister.

Grandma and grandpa is the greatest grandparents ever. My aunt Lissy is a good aunt she still plays with dolls but I do not care she has gave us dolls when she did not have to but we did not have no dolls to play with so she gave us two dolls.

Dad

I love you I want you to know that I miss you every day you are gone and I know that you will be safe but still I still love you very much and we are home for you when you get home. I love you very much night dad I will blog more tomorrow night I love you big hugssss and kissesssss when you get home.      

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Boo! You are getting better at writing. I am very proud of you Boo.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Boo! You are doing a great job on the writing thing.

    ReplyDelete