Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

12-16-11

It has been a good day I have not blogged for a couple of weeks i did not fill like it.

So mom told us that we are going to have to do  a nother book I well tell you about what it is going to be about after I say some thing.

Those of you that do not believe in ghosts and other things you well NOT want to read this blog those of you that are like my grandma and grandpa and aunt do NOT want to read this.

Now my book is about this people move in to this house and there youngest daughter sees this ghost the mom and dad and sister think she is weird seeing ghosts but to tell you guys the truth they are real when you die your spirit comes out.

For our family we have heard ghosts and seen them. also we believe we do believe in them they are real they are out there some wear you just can not see them not every body can. I was just born to be able to see and hear ghost other people mite not believe ghosts are real but part of my family is like me they believe.

That is all for to day I well wright more in a couple of days I LOVE YOU MY FAMILY FOR ALWAYS AND ALWAYS hugs and kisses from your monkey Booboo.

Dad.
I love you dad sorry I have not blogged in a couple of weeks I love you I stall kiss and hug my pillow every night before bed we are waiting for you at home for your return big HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and KISSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS from your monkey booboo I love you.

From you monkey booboo love you.

3 comments: