Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

11-6-11

I love you dad I woke up and had donuts and Faith and Lea had them too they are sooo good. I now know that my ears are infected I can not wear my earrings I hope they do not close I love my earrings I am going to have to go to the doctor and see if they can give me something to help me it hurts sometimes and iches it is anoying. Wen we were eating I gave are cat tiger some of are dinner it was so good we had some of are grandpas cooking he is the best but mom and dads cooking is the best the best the best cooking ever but grandpa is the 3th best cooker ever. That pic up there is a pic of me and my hero my dad my sisters say he is theres but he is mine and he well always be mine for ever.

Dad last night wen we were in bed I kissed and huged my pillow good night and I thoght about how much fun we had wen you were here and I almost cryed I remembered going to the golf cores with you and playing the frisbee with me and Lea.

We had so much fun going to grandpas doctors appointment we got to see the ACHE for the first time we got to go in to the musium inside it did not cost eney  monney we mite go back wen grandpa has to have hes serjy we mite go back to the ache.

Dad
I love you every day you are gone be carefull in afuganusun dad I well kiss you and hug my pillow and wen you get home I well kiss you and hug you and I well jump on you and not get down for nobody even mom jk I love you dad have sweet draems and do not hurt your self I love you dad night.

No comments:

Post a Comment