Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10-19-11

I do not have nothing to say today but the day. So today me and Faith were awake before Lea. When Lea woke up we had to do school. More about the book I am going to write. It is about a monkey I love monkeys so that is why I am going to write about  a monkey. But to the rest of the day I finished  my book from the library and Faith steel has to finish her book from the library. Lea has already finished her book she did the first day we got it from the library. Mom did not get no books from the library. Our aunt Lissy got six book's from the library.

Dad I wont you to know that I love you and I kiss my pallow every night before bed and I hug the pallow every night before bed but it is not the same as you being here. I miss your smile as you look at mom I love you soldier dad. I miss you playing Frisbee with me and Lea and playing the Wii with you.It was fun going to Holiday world we need to go there when you get home.
                                                     I love that pic of you huging the bear's I love you dad.


I love you dad come home safe and sound I know you well come home safe and sound biggg hugssssssssssss and kissesssssssssssss when you git home. I steel kiss you and hug you every night on my pallow.

2 comments:

  1. Great job Boo I loved what you wrote about tonight. love you very much,Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little Boo,

    You are such a wonderful little monkey. Your dad and I love you so very much. We are very proud of you. Thank you baby girl for keeping this blog for your dad. We both love reading it.

    Love ya,

    Mom and dad

    ReplyDelete