Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12-21-11

To day has been ok. Grandpa has been doing fine so Christmas is almost here so kids do you know what you want for Christmas?

The only thing I want is for my dad to come home he is a soldier he is my hero he is the thing that makes me happy on days that I am sad and now we have to WAIT a YEAR for hes return.

He is the only thing that I am going to think about on that day I need you home dad WE ALL need you home but we know you are fighting for us and we love that .

We thank you SOLDIER'S thank you for saving are life's Soldiers THANK you.

So to day I set here thinking about dad and how he is saving are life's.

Your family is thinking about YOU soldier's every person at home is thinking of YOU soldier's on Christmas


Dad.
I am going to miss you when you are gone I am going to miss you more when Christmas it well not be the same with out you here with us WE love you big HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and KISSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS when you get home when you get here you are never leaving you again you are my hero and the best dad eney one can ask for.

From your monkey booboo with love from me to you.

1 comment:

  1. Boo,

    Your spelling is getting so much better! I am so proud of you baby. I know you miss your dad. I can tell you that he misses you too, so very much baby. He loves you with all his heart. As he always tells you, you are his Monkey Boo Boo.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete