Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

11-17-11

Today has been good I am going to sing wen I get done blogging.It is going to be a short night cause I love to sing and I am going to sens grandma printed more songs a couple of days ago I have to sing all of the songs from start to finish all of the song that I want to sing.


Mom and my sisters say that I sing good like Carie Underwood I do not think so at all deferential peps think there own way I am thinking about being a singer wen I grow up but yet I do not think I shod most peps might think I sound stupid I might just be a writer or even a panther I can be eney thing I want to be I bet I would be good at eney thing I want to be good at but it depends on what I really want to be wen I get older I might just stay home all the time with my kids and let my husband work LOL. Not really I would not want to do that I love you mom short night cause I do not want to blog that much to night I am not going to blog eney more night.

Dad I love you and want you to come home safe and sound I still think about you in my dreams and I still kiss and hug my pillow every night before I go to sleep big hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and kissessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss wen you get home I am not letting go wen you get home you better not sigh back up I well kill you my self not really I love you and want you to come back home night here is a pic of mom and my sisters. That is us night dad come home soon I love you night stay safe and sound dad night.

From your monkey booboo/ your booboo bear.       

1 comment:

  1. Boo,

    You can sing just as well as any other Artist can sing! You have to learn to have faith in your abilities baby. You can do anything that you set your mind to. I have faith in you, you should too.

    Love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete