Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11-30-11

today has been good we have fund out that we are going to have to do another book I do not no what it is going to be about.

It could be a cat book or a dog book I like writing it get boring though I thought I would not make my gole or get done with my book before the end of this month. Mom was so happy but we have to do another one I was like what we have to do another one and I have to do 30,00 but mom said we have six months to do it in I was thanking mom for leting us have that long to do it in.

I would not be able to if it was onley a month I would not even come close to making my gole or get to the end of my book.


Here is a pic of us at home dad.



I love my family so much and well never stop loving them.
    Mom is the older one my sister Faith is the one in the brown shert and my other sister is the one behind mom and I am the one in front of mom I love you mom.

Mom.
I love you you are a good mom and good cook you are good at every think you do I love you I need to thank you for you letting us go to the park to watch fire works how could going to the park change are life's I am thank full for that I love you mom.

Faith.
I love you you are the best sister eney one can have but Lea and Sarah I love you I am thank full to have a sister like you I love you you are a good sister a good cook (you are terning like mom) I love you you are a good writer you can make people cry I love you.

Lea.
I love you you are a good sister you are a good singer and a good writer I love you Lea you are the best sister eney one can ask for but Sarah and Faith I love you very much I love you more ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
From you sister booboo.

Grandma and grandpa.
I love you grandpa you are a good cook always You are a funny chik we still love you.
Grandma you are a good grandma you are a good cook just  like grandpa I love you two very much good grandpa and grandma.

Dad.
I love you you are the best dad ever I love you big hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and kissesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss wen you get home come home safe and sound you have a bigger family to come home to this time I love you.

From your monkey booboo      

1 comment:

  1. Cute boo, are you sure we're allowed to put our biggest sissy's name on here?

    ReplyDelete