Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

12-30-11

Christmas was the best Christmas ever. dad gave us a laptop and  we also got a computer mouse from Santa and we got a camerae I have a red one and Faith my sister has a white one and my other sister has a black one I go stuck with red but I do not care.

We also got a lot of candy(but who does not on Christmas) The best part of Christmas is family having family is the greatest part of Christmas.

The scent best thing  about Christmas is unwrapping the presents.

this year the best part of Christmas is not here he went to save us he is a Soldier are hero.
I love him very much and I was thinking about him most that day I thought we would be able to spend
this Christmas with this amazing man are hero dad.

                                                   
That is are hero dad MY DAD. LOL.



      Ok that is all for to day thank you mom for this Christmas it would have been better if dad was here but you made this Christmas be the best Christmas I have ever had I love you thank you for letting us go to the park if  we would have not went there we would have not been able to find this good of a family as we have now I thank you for that.Thank you I love LOVE LOVE YOU.

Dad you are the best dad ever this Christmas was not the same with out you being here with us but it was stell the best Christmas I have ever had mo showed me and Lea how to do tags to day this is one of them I well show the other one tomorrow night.


Love is for ever is what it said.
   I love you dad hope you like it big HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and KISSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS when you get home I no let you go when you come home.Stay safe Hero dad.                                                                                                          

1 comment:

  1. Boo I really love you tag. Great job Love Grandma.

    ReplyDelete