Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

11-14-11

Today has been good. Grandma has been printing singing paper all day mom and my sisters say I sing good I do not think that I do that good as they say I do. I have always loved to sing it is what I do in life I am blogging tonight about singing because I love singing and I thought about  blogging about singing cause I was going to sing after I got done blogging.


Here is a pic of me so you can see what I look like and so dad can see how much I have grow en up here is the pic. That last pic is me and my my dog her name is Minnie. I was dancing with her some times she dos not care but some times she pulls back or yaps she is so cute then her is a other pic of my other dog here is a pic. Her name is Alie I love her I gees she loves me to she licks you a lot she dos not care she well lick you in the moth I love Minnie and Alie so much I just want to take them with me wen I move out of moms house I what to live in moms basement we I get older until I get kids then I have to move mom would not want kids running around all over the place I am done blogging for tonight I well blog more tomorrow I love you mom And I well not move in to your basement wen I get older I well have to move out you would not want me to live with you I love you mom.

Dad
I love you every dad that I live I love you we are waiting for you to get home come home safe and sound we love you. You have a family to come home to make it back safe and sound I love you dad night        

1 comment:

  1. Monkey Boo,

    You can live with mom and dad as long as you want! We love you, you keep us young. You make us smile and laugh a lot. And you can bet when you have kids I most certainly do want them running around my house.

    I love you Boo,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete