Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

11-18-11

It has been good today I am doing my blog on Leas laptop it is grandmas but she let Lea borrow it so she could play games on it and blog and do her book she can get eney games on big fish it is so fun. She lets me play some games to the game that I really love is baby games. She lets me play thoughs a lot she dos not no that I love baby games more wen she reads my blog. She well know though I love you Lea thank you grandma for loting Lea play on your laptop. Also thank you Lea for loting me play some games I love tipping on the laptop your mouses was  weird wen I first played a game on it. LOL. I am done blogging for to night. night every body.

Dad.
I love you dad I miss you I miss you playing around with me and Lea I love you every day that I live big hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and kissessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss wen you get home night I love you stay safe and sound night be safe over in Afghanistan I love you dad night I hope this year gos fast night.   

1 comment: