Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

10-18-11

Today how we woke up is mom said girls wake up. So we had to eat  breakfasts and after we ate we had to do school. Our school today was writing Lea Faith and I. I did know that Lea and Faith were going to start a book but I did not know that mom was going to let me start a book. My book is about a monkey and this girl named Emma she lives in Monkeypass I love writing.        

Tomorrow we are going to do the same thing.

Today I want to tell Everybody thank you for saving our lives you guys are risking your lives for us thank you soldier's.       



                                                                      dad
Dad I what you to know that I think of you every day. We sow a soldier when we were out eating 1 day.

I love you dad come home safe I know you well  bigggg huggggggs and kissessssss when you get home.

From your monkey boobooooooooo.

2 comments:

  1. Your novel is going to be a great read Boo. I am so proud of you for working so hard today to get your main character down. You worked hard and came up with a lot of great ideas for Emma. I can't wait to be able to read about Emma and Boo's journey in your book.

    I love you Boo.

    Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo I am very proud of you and I am so excited to be able to read about what you are going to write when it comes to Emma and the monkeys.
    Love you,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete