Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

11-19-11

It had been a good day. i am going my blog on Leas laptop Faith has to catch up on her book.

On my book I am on the 4 chapter and I am going to have six chapters on mine I am so Happy I hope that I well get done with before the end of this moth I hate having to do it in a moth and not being able to check my spelling I check spelling in my blogs I already no what I am going to put in my book I just do not no how I am going to put it.

Dad I love you very much I miss you a want you to come back home big hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and kissessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss wen you get here I love you night be safe. That is a pic of the ache here is a pic of us by the ache.   Dad I love you a miss you and want you to come home night stay safe night keep your buddy's safe to I love you stay safe you have a family to come home to night.

No comments:

Post a Comment