Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11-15-11

To day has been ok I woke up to Lea getting sick I am going to get sick to cause we sleep in the same bed.

I ate lunch and went to the bedroom to watch TV I had a bowl of cheese balls they are so good I watched this cute show it had dogs that talk and this dogs got married and had five pups and they are so cute I love dogs but I am much a cat person we have two cats in are house there name are Ms Mama and tiger here is a pic of this crazy little cats. that is them they are so cute MS mama is the gray one inset she cute? The other one that is strips that is tiger inset he just so cute?

I love cat more then dogs. After dinner I helped grandma with a game a hide and seek game on Pogo and mom said I can get on pogo in July or so thing like that but I can only play games and no chating and I have to keep chat closed I love that idea it sounds cool I love games I would not chat eney way I just love pogo cause of the games.

I think I am done blogging for to night. Night every one sweet dreams mom I love eery one night.

Dad
I love you how can I ever stop loving a cowboy a hero a dad how can eney one stop loving you? I love you dad every day that I live I love you I still think about you wen you are gone I love you big hugsssssssssssssssss and kissesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss wen you come back I love you every day I love you.

From your monkey booboo I love you night be safe and sound coming home you have a family to come home to we need you here now I hope this year gos faster then last year did I love you my family night.                                                                                                                                                                     

1 comment:

  1. Boo you are such a loving person. I love you and your great way of making me feel better even when I feel down. LOVE YOU SO MUCH GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!.

    ReplyDelete