Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

11-24-11

I love you dad I am doing a short night to night cause I just do not fell like it.

So what happened to day was I got my book done mom if you not read this wen you get home I well tell you my self wen I wake up tomorrow or afternoon.

I love you mom night.

Dad.
I love you. You are the best dad ever how would just going to the park we would met a perfect dad like you I love you happy thanksgiving it is Thanksgiving over here I love you big hugsssssssssssssssss and kissessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss wen you get home I love you night be safe come home safe and sound you have a family to come home to I love you night I am going to get my book printed cause I got it down night I love you stay safe I love you night


that is us by a hore I love hores I love you night I did not have a pic of mom with us but I do not care I love you night.
       I love you dad have a sweet dream I love you night.



      From your monkey booboo.                           

2 comments:

  1. good job monkey, I love you night. You are such a cute little girl, I love you, night. bye for now. I love you, night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BooBoo you say night a lot. LoL. Its okay, I loved the pic of the HORSE. I love you night.

    The thing about your book being done was awesome we already told mom, Night.

    ReplyDelete