Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

12-3-11

It has been a good day I have not blogged I a couple of days or weeks cause I have not felt like it I wanted to so I could tell dad that I love him and want him to be safe I love you dad.

To day i helped grandpa with lunch which was eggs and sausage then Lea helped with dinner she got to do more stuff then I got to do we had ham and potatoes and mac and cheese.

So Faith is going to help grandma with a dinner we well not no what it is they do not even no what day they are going to do it on.

Ok  that is all for to day bey and  I love you mom and grandma and grandpa and sisters I love you we can make it \past this year I promise you.

Dad.
I love you and MISS you and want you too come HOME I love you big HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and KISSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS wen you get home I love you I stell kisses and hug my pillow at bed time I well never forget about you how could just going to the park would give us a wonder full dad like you I love you be safe and COME HOME SAFE AND SOUND I love you night.

From your monkey booboo/boo bear/booboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment