Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

10-22-11

I love singing I was singing before I got on to do my blog. I was singing the songs that Grandma printed for us I want dad to lesson to a song it is called From this moment on. It is a good song and dad lesson to Just a dream. That is a good song to that is the best song ever and he is coming home by Cowboy crush.

Today we woke up and grandpa was cooking for us he gave mom to much on her plate. What I have been doing today was well when I woke up we had to do my ere stuff and then I went out side with Lea but Faith was in side playing on the pc. So when me and Lea were out side Lea sang the pages that grandma printed us to sing with. I do not have that much to say. So I think I am done for the day.

I love you dad I miss you every day you are gone I miss your playing and how you smile at mom when you see her when you see her you well not wont to leave but you are going to have to and you know that you are going to have to let go for now I love you dad and mom I miss you dad.
Biggg hugssssssssssss and kissessssssssssssss when you get home.

From your monkey booboo hugsssss you and kissessssssssssss for when you are there. 

       

3 comments:

  1. You are getting better at spelling Boo! Still a few mix ups, but that is okay! I am proud of you little Boo.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Boo. We need to work on the spelling thing. I am proud of you as well and I know you can do it. With practice.
    Love you Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you boo, thank you for the comment

    ReplyDelete