Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

10-14-11

Today has been ok.The internet went out. Today me and Faith was singing today then grandma came home we were singing to the dogs they were almost a sleep but then grandma came home. Today grandpa was in a cleaning freak.He cleaned the living room it looks a lot better now. then we went to to the store to pick up my pics. I got to ride on grandmas wheelchair in the store in her lap it was fun I got to ride in the front seat on the way there. Lea ride in the front seat back to the house. well I have to go now I well blog tomorrow.                  



I love you dad come home safe and sound you have a family to come home to.                                                                                                              

from you monkey boo boo bear.        

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this day because I spent it with my wonderful little granddaughters and my daughter at Wal-Mart. Nice blog sweetie. Love Ya, Grandma

    ReplyDelete