Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

10-20-11

It has been good we had to do school we did more about our book's that we are going to wright about. We had to do stuff about the bad girl/boy I named my girl Sara I love that name it means a lot to me.Today there was a girl that was drooping off her dog it was bigger then our dogs we have.

We had hotdogs for dinner and we did math today and our books stuff and spelling it was soooo fun today and I did tipping that game was fun my sisters did not do the tipping game but I think they wood like it if mom had mad them try it.


 I do not have nothing to tell about today but I am going to play the Wii when I get done blogging so Lea and Faith can blog for the night.

You gave me baby boys or girls I love you dad and I love you to mom.


  This is my mom and dad.



I love you dad I hug you every night before I go to bed I kiss you every night before I go to bed I do not mean to make cry last night. From your monkey booboo I love you dad               
           

4 comments:

  1. Our sweet little Boo,

    They are tears of happiness and sadness too. happy tears because you light up our lives. Sad tears because dad isn't able to be here right now to see how much you are growing up.

    Believe me baby when I tell you, your dad loves you very much. He wishes he could be here with us because he misses you girls very much.

    Love,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOO you rock I love your blog very much your my lil sis even when the baby's are born you will be my baby monkey boo sister. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet boo sister, you so so amazing, your blogs mean a lot to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post to your blog Boo. I am so glad that you are in my life as my wonderful granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete