Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

10-13-11

We did school today lea past her spelling test as for me and faith we did not. I got 4 wrong. Faith got two wrong in math. Lea got 6 wrong in math. I did not get nothing wrong in math.    

I ate ravioli for dinner Lea ate a sandwich for dinner and Faith ate mushroom soup for dinner mom ate a ham sandwich and chips for dinner.

One day our aunt and uncle came over to are house we had fun they stayed over for 2 hours then 2 weeks later we went over to there house. We ate with them. Uncle jay played the piano for us he play's it good. They also have a dog it's name is Katey she is sooooo cuteeeee we got pics of her when we were there we looked at pic's of mom's family.

I love you dad I miss you come home safe and sound.
from your monkey boo boo    

No comments:

Post a Comment