Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

10-17-11








Dad when we got to talk to you tonight I loved it it meant a lot to us. I started to think about what we did when you were still here. Like playing at the park and playing Frisbee. Also going to the pool with you. That was fun. Tonight we ate grilled cheese for dinner. Grandpa's grilled cheese he makes.

In the picture above is: My dad (he is the guy in the picture) lollllllll. My sister Faith is on his right in the blue top. My sister Lea is on his left in the butterfly shirt. I am in front of him.

My sister Faith and my aunt Lissy walked home from the library today. Mom dropped them off at the library. Grandma printed out book marks today. Last night Faith and I listened to vevo on her head phones. 

I played on our Wii today I played CSI. When Faith and aunt Lissy got home they had books. We have read all day long. I have a dog book. Faith and Lea have vampire books.

I love you dad come home safe and sound biggggg  hugsssssssss and kissesssssssssss when you get homeeeeeeeee. 


From you monkey booboo

1 comment:

  1. Great job Boo Monkey. Love you very much. Grandma

    ReplyDelete