Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oct. 12th, 2011








Today I got my ears pierced. I thought it would hurt but it didn't. I think I look pretty in them. Don't you? Mom bought me two other packages of earrings. They are ice cream and others. Like, leaves,birds,flowers,owls,bells,bees,houses,diamonds and roses.We bought coloring books and stickers. Also we bought pencils.

My sisters and I got to see the inside of a mall. It was biggg! We got to eat at McDonald's. We had mcchickens. Also a medium fry and cokes. When we first got home I showed grandma and grandpa my earrings! We got to make little homemade pizzas. When we were out Lea and Faith kept trying to get mom to stop at Babies Depot.

I got a sticker when I got my ears pierced it said just got my ears pierced at Claire's I went there to get my ears pierced.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      love you dad I miss you come home safe big hugs and  kisses for you when you get home.

1 comment:

  1. You look ADORABLE in your earrings my sweet little sister, your growing up so fast, I'm proud you went through with it. I love you, cute picture.

    ReplyDelete