Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

12-18-11

It has been a good day today. for my blog I am going to tell about today and last night so no with last night.

How I woke up is my Aunt went in to are bedroom wen she never has before and went Faith.................. Faith she then mom that was on the phone with are Aunt and said wait Lea cleans up grandmas desk so maybe she well know.

So are Aunt went Lea.......................... Lea

So she did as she was told by that time all off us was awake I went in to the living room and told her I new wear one set of batteries are told her wear I thought they wer and I found it.......................but I did not have the right kind are Aunt said this are not the right kind sweety.

Then on her OWN she FOUND the batteries all by her self so we did NOT need to  get up in the first place.

Me and my sisters were so mad at her then latter mom told usshe had to she needed some informashon
and we were not mad eney more.

So yeaster day mom told us that we get to GO TO ARE AUNT AND UNCLE'S HOUSE FOR CHRISMAS EVE it was cool be couse moms brother charile well be there and hes BABY.ok that is all for yeaster day.

Now for to day.

The coolest part of to day I got to talkto SANTA do you think SANTA is reall?

Well he is he brings you TOYS or eney think you ask for. Hes name is SANTA CLAUSE I love it he give go prasents.

Also if you think that chrismas is reall then you have to be a good boy/girl and on chrismas eve you have to put out cokkies and milk right be for you go to bed and not chocolet and you have to go to bed erliy I love chrismas you should think that Santa is reall couse I do.


That is all for to day it is almost chrismas so do not foreget what I said.

Dad.
I love you I well be thinking about you on that day that is the most think  I well think about I love you and I know you sent us so thing I love you big HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and KISSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS wen you get home I love you night stay safe and merry chrismas.


From your monkey booboo thinking about you at home I am waiting for you to come home I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment