Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

12-9-11

To day has been good this is going to be about the dogs for part of this blog.

Today I woke up and I went to the bathroom when I got done washing my hands and I looked at the clock and it was only 8:14 so I went back to bed then I woke up at 1:30 and went to the living room like I always do when I wake up so I can hug grandma but she was not here so I sat down and played with Minne.

Then Faith woke up and went to the bathroom and came back out and went in to the living room with me and talked. Tell Lea woke up then grandma and grandpa came home and needed help to get some stuff in but it is to cold out side for us kids to help. so when they got there and dinner got ready we had mash potatoes mac and cheese and BQ I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GRANDPA COOKING HE IS A STAR AT IT.

We think he should open he own restaurant he is that good do you be live me?

A weired thing happened to day. when Faith and Lea was doing the dish's Allie was on grandmas bed which is bey the table and she was laying on her bed like they always do and Leas plate from dinner Allie was licking it so Lea had to throw it away grandma spanked her butt and made her get off the bed grandma was mad.

Also today I got done eating a brownie and I had just got done brushing my teeth and I went past grandpas room cause you have to so I can get  to are room and Allie had got in to grandpas trash and got out a package of frute cake and licked it we told her no and went on are are marry way.

That is all of my talking for today bey all.

Dad. I love you you are the best dad in the world I love you big HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS and KISSESSSSSSSSSSSS when you get home stay safe and sound you have a bigger family to come home to this time I stell hug and kisses my pillow night be for I go to sleep we stell think about you every day and want you to come home night stay safe.

From your monkey booboo.


P's grandpa calls me hes booboo the family loves you dad and wants you o stay safe and come home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment