Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12-6-11.

Today has been fine I am doing my blog cause I have not done it inn a couple of weeks I have been playing this game on the wii that you have to fly a plane you have to go all the way around the iland. also you have to get a lot of symbols Lea unlocked evening and night I only have the one they start you out in witch is daytime I am LOVING THAT GAME I well play it wen Lea gets done watching TV in the living room.


I love you mom and the rest of the family. I am done for the day I just blogged cause I have not in a couple of weeks I love you all very much. I just got on to tell dad that I love him and want him to stay safe that he has a family to come home to a bigger family then last time he went over there now he has three kids to love and that he knows that we care and want him to stay safe.

Dad.
I love you very much and want you to know that I love the stuffey that you got me thank you I love you big HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and KISSESSSSSSSSSSSSSS wen you get home I love you stay safe come home safe and sound I love you I hope that you like the cookies that we helped make tell your buddeys hi and to STAY SAFE I love you dad night do not get hert I love you grandma and grandpa are going to be home to day.

From YOUR monkey BOOOOBOOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment