Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12-20-11

It has been a good day today.

Grandma and grandpa went to get grandpas shoulder fixes now they are home he is hearting really bad. we have to be carefull when we hug him. He can not sleep in hes bed he has to sleep in are recliner that we hav couse he can NOT lay on hes shoulder for about six months.

It well be weard he is a leftey and hes laft shoulder is the one that got hert it is weard for me  couse we can not hug him that tought eney more. When hes six months get up he can hug us tought like he did before I love you grandpa do NOT do eney thing with that laft shoulder I love you grandpa be safe.

Dad.
I love you I want you to stay safe to grandpa is doing fine I love you big HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and KISSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS when you get home I love you very much I stell want to know what you go us for chrismas I want you to have the best chrismas that you can when we are not there stay safe come home soon do not let it take that long LOL. I love you.

From your monkey booboo wih love.

No comments:

Post a Comment