Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

01-19-2012

I know it is latter then I do it but I just came on to say. Happy birthday to Lea I love you Lea very much more then you even :p.

I love you family and grandma mite NOT like this blog but I want to and that is how I am. I believe in Christmas and birthdays and.................... I just believe in every thing every thing can be real Christmas is and birthdays.also if grandma and grandpa do NOT like my blog cause it has Christmas in it and birthdays. Let them believe in what they do but I do not and some peps do not believe in what they do.

Here is a pic of all of us together as a family a HAPPY family.






I love this pic. hay dad smiled :D                                                                                                                                      
        



 .
        Dad.
        I love you dad stay safe. you are the best dad ever.  I hug my pillow every night before I go to bed I love you Stay safe come home safe and sound my baldy. My hero dad stay safe I love you.


    From your monkey booboo.                               

No comments:

Post a Comment