Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

10-11-11

Grandma printed singing paper's for us today. Today has been ok. Grandpa has been gone all day.Dad I want you to know that what said to me Lea and Faith. Made Faith cry and almost me. I love you dad I miss you! Come  home safe. Hug's and kisses.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Love Boo.     

4 comments:

  1. Boo i love you thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo I love you so much. I love all your blogs they make me feel so loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be safe Boo. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love you boo good job on your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete